Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wives Submit!?! Seriously...What does that really mean?



I am both excited and nervous to share this with you. I have had more than a few moments when I thought to myself, "Why in the world did you volunteer for this topic?!" 


ephesians 5:21-33: wives and husbands



I know why I chose it. I speak and teach on this topic every year. So this should be easy right? No. No. And No again! (Insert me shaking my head and a lovely face palm)

Writing and speaking are so very different. When you are speaking or teaching on a topic there are moments for conversation and questions. Further probing of a topic and my tone and inflection come through.

 In writing, I fear people that do not really know me will miss-hear my intent. I know this is a tricky topic and the Lord knows it has been a nasty subject in my life from time to time.

I know that people have different circumstances and walks of marriage, but this is just our story for you.

I pray it encourages you. We have had our good times and bad mind you, but what an amazing walk this has been with the man that only God could have chosen for me since I had such a nasty broken radar for losers.

I also encourage you to check out more from the Ephesians project at  Bibledude.net. It has been a blessing to join this amazing team of living it out writers and bloggers for Christ. 

Will you take a moment and check out my post on this tricky topic of submission?  

Wives and Husbands (Click it)

God Bless you greatly friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment