|Don't they look so sweet and angelic here?|
- Give stuff to people.
- Love People!
- Be nice.
- Love our enemies.
- Only worship God! No other god’s before Him.
- Pray for people
- Tell people about Him, most of the time!
- Celebrate Jesus and especially at Christmas we do, but really we should every day.
- Help people! Even if they are on the other team and you are in a race. You should stop and help them!
- Give food to people
- Help the poor
- Travel to tell people about Jesus in other places.
- Follow the 10 commandments.
- Don’t leave anyone behind. Go find them if they are lost.
- Help people who are in trouble.
- Listen to our Mom and Dad.
- Be happy with what God gives us.
- Give presents to others.
- Send His message to people who don’t know Him.
- Take care of what God gives us, like our home, animals, the earth, and our things.
- He wants me to just be me. I don’t have to try to be someone else.
- Keep my promises and don’t lie.
- He always wants us to give, learn about Him, and worship Him every day!
|Now this is more accurate than our lovely photo at the beginning of this blog. (Please excuse the ketch-up on their faces.) Let's just be honest, our family is a goofy and fun loving bunch. ;)|
Please continue praying for the children at Compassion to find sponsors or consider becoming a blogger for Compassion.