Monday, June 10, 2013

99 Balloons and Unfinished Stories...

If you watch the video, I kid you not tears will fall, and yet it's beautiful. The love that is displayed here is amazing in it's depth and purity. Oh that all the sweet children could know this love. Could experience it's sweetness and acceptance. 



When Dan King of Bibledude.net showed it to us and asked if some of us would be willing to write an, "Unfinished Story" to help support these beautiful parents and their ministry I remember thinking, "Of course!" (And then I ran to get a tissue for my tears.)

And yet, when I sat down to write one of our unfinished stories not one of them seemed quite right. I thought I would share about our different miscarriages, or the times I was in the hospital and doctors offices while they tried to figure out what in the world was wrong with me now. Maybe even about when my  energetic and spunky daughter suddenly developed a debilitating auto-immune illness for 8 months...

Again not one of them seemed quite right.

Then one night sitting in one of our teen girl's small groups, God brought this one back to mind. 

In the Searching I Discover I am Found. 

It's short and to the point. Some of you may not understand it and that is okay my friends, but I have quite a few friends who have experienced this in some degree or another. Some of you reading this may know it all to well. My heart goes out to each and every one of you.

I am grateful, so very grateful that God loves us so intently and deeply that we can be called His son's and daughters.

I pray today you know this my friends, 

1 John 3:1

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!"

Romans 8:38-39

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,  neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

For more information on their story and ministry visit, 
The atypical life blog.



Sharing this week with, Inspire Me Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment