Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Case of the Missing "Christmas Gimmies"



“What do you all want for Christmas?”
I stammered…I found my mind racing for an answer. This should be simple right? Who doesn’t have a Christmas list yet?
“Ummm… Uh… the girls might like some clothes?”  Well that was weak.

Click Here to see what happens next! 
(Did I save my children from getting only socks and underwear?!)
 I am so excited to be guest posting over at the amazing BibleDude.net. (They are a fantastic group of bloggers that live out their words and faith.
Please take a moment and click HERE to check out the cure our family discovered for the "Christmas Gimmies", and leave a comment if you have any ideas of your own as well.
See you there! :)
If I get some extra time I will be posting soon some of the new and old traditions we are adding in with our Christmas celebrations this year. 
God Bless you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment